Naturopathy is a branch of natural therapies that is highly effective used either on its own or in a complementary manner with existing medical treatments.
Using a combination of noninvasive assessments & complete medical history we identify a suitable program of support tailored to your individual needs. This program of support may include:
- Nutritional supplements
- Herbal remedies
- Dietary advice
- Homeopathic remedies
There is a remedy/program of support suitable for all ages and all stages of life. Working with you to understand your needs, the type of changes that will fit into your lifestyle. You will learn ways in which you can take control of your health and wellbeing.
Some of the conditions that Cheryl works with include:
- Lyme disease support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia & Arthritic conditions
- Nervous system disorders such as Depression and Anxiety
- Gastrointestinal conditions including: IBS, Constipation, Inflammatory Bowel disease and Reflux
- Immune conditions including infections, Glandular Fever and auto-immune disorders such as Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Thyroid conditions
- Allergies, Hay Fever, Sinusitis & Ear infections
- Urinary disorders including acute/chronic Urinary Tract infections and Kidney stones
- Cardiovascular conditions such as Hypertension (high blood pressure), elevated Cholesterol
- Endocrine disorders including Diabetes, Thyroid and Adrenal disorders
- Women’s health conditions including menstrual irregularities, PMS, Fertility, Pregnancy, IVF, and Menopause.
- Men’s health
- Children’s health from 0 to 18 years
- Geriatric health
- Weight management and healthy lifestyle counselling
- Musculoskeletal conditions and Sports Injuries
- Stress management
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne & other skin problems
Book A Service in Mandurah
We have a range of natural health services in the heart of Mandurah including classes, workshops and more.